Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Such a wonderful day...


Yesterday was so much fun...Steve surprised me repeatedly throughout the day with his love and thoughtfulness. Starting with chocolate bath truffles and a love letter on my sink in the morning...2 dozen huge and beautiful roses when he walked in the door last night...delicious Italian dinner in Milwaukee...ending with a Victoria's Secret Gift card (I've been wanting some new undies *wink*) at bed time, I felt loved and pampered.

What I treasure most though, above all these lovely gifts, is the fact that Steve loves me and choose to spend his life with me. Sometimes I really get a grasp of that and it still floors me as much as the day he proposed. The celebration of love yesterday was fun and very romantic, but the celebration of Steve's love for me and of mine for him is something we cherish every day....sometimes not as much as we ought...but it's there. I praise the Lord for giving us that kind of marriage!!!

And now for a picture of my roses...

1 comment:

Jack-on-the-Lake said...

Wow. You have a romantic one on your hands! Sounds lovely.