Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Belly Update

Things are going good in the belly. I'm starting to feel that upward climb out of the sicko stage. My energy hasn't returned in full force yet, but food is going down better and better every day. I am grateful!!! The tears are still running though - every little thing makes me so sentimental - or maybe just mental. =) I wasn't this weepy with GP, but hey, the 2nd time is probably going to be different in many ways. Steve is so awesome about just understanding me. Either that, or he's a great actor!! =)

The tummy still hasn't bulged, but things are starting to feel a little thicker, so I'm sure it's on the way. I'm so itchy to go shopping for some new spring/summer attire, but I know I need to wait and probably invest in maternity this year!!!

GP is in a very busy stage right now. His favorite misdemeanors include getting into the fireplace, opening the snack cupboard, pulling all the towels down in my bathroom etc. I have felt like one of my hands is becoming permanently attached to the spanker this week. Overall, he's a good little boy and a complete joy. Poor little guy has had to put up with a very boring Mommy these past weeks and has done quite well. I'm hoping to be getting him out to the park and zoo more in the coming weeks. This afternoon, we plan to go hang out with my Mom and sisters. The guys are all up north opening up and de winterizing the cabins. Speaking of which....I can't wait for July and our annual trip up there. Glendon is going to love it!!!
Must run - things have gotten a little too quiet which mean mischief is brewing!

1 comment:

Jack-on-the-Lake said...

So excited that you are feeling out of the yucky stage and into a more "normalized" one!

If you need anyone to go shopping with for maternity clothes...count me in!