Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Mommy Butchered Me!!!



Well today I, Glendon, had a visit with my hairdresser/mommy. I wanted to get the do cut a tad bit shorter for summer days, but she went really short. We're still not sure what happened....something about wanting to even it out, and things just kept getting shorter and shorter. As I watched the locks of hair falling around me...I wondered, but the chocolate chips I was munching kept my mind off of things. My hairdresser mommy alternated between hysterical laughing and then crying. I don't blame her. Her baby now looks like the newest Navy Seal.

We sent Daddy pictures at work after it was all over. He cracked up, and then promised to still love Mommy!!! I'm actually really starting to like my new butch. I figure that now I won't need to have cold water sprayed on my head every morning because there is nothing left to comb. Lice won't be able to get in, and maybe I'll even get a good scalp tan this summer. At the least...it'll be COOL!!! Enjoy my pics ... and fellow guys out there, go give your Mommy/hairdressers a hug. They just might need it!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Glendon; I think your summer hair do looks great!
Grampa H

Anonymous said...

Ha! I didn't even recognize GPS!!! I've had some mishaps, too. Looking forward to seeing you guys!! Are you showing yet?
Raquel

Jack-on-the-Lake said...

I'm going to have to rub my face on his soft stubble now! Whether you like it or not, here I come Glendon!