Thursday, March 09, 2006

On My Way to Art School



Higheeeee (that's the way I say it),

Today my Mommy introduced me to crayons for the first time. I really wanted to eat them because they smelled so strong, but Mommy wouldn't let me even taste them. This made me very upset for a while, but I did get over it. She showed me how to color, and I really enjoyed just tapping my crayons on the paper, but this didn't do much. Finally, I learned how to run them back and forth, and that seemed to please my Mommy greatly! Enjoy my art, and for all of you beginners out there here's a little tip: Always have as many crayons in your hands as possible while coloring. Holding just one simply does not work!!!

GP

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool Picture Glendon;
How about drawing one of your Dad's new Toy...ota.

From Gramps H