Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Running Crazy...

Hello All,

I am feeling so remorseful about the lack of blogging lately! I will be honest and say that I've had allot coming at me this past week, and computer time has to be my first occupation to go during a time crunch.

We are doing well. I'm learning more and more about trusting God to meet all of my needs - especially the need to be filled when I feel completely empty. I have had some interesting situations requiring me to give my emotional energy and time, and yet I have seen God faithfully keep me going each day until I hit the pillow. I am tired - and looking forward to a wonderful weekend that we've designated as "family time". We're either going away, or will take the drastic measures of turning off our phone, closing all curtains etc. I can't wait!!! =)

I hope to post some recent pics of our little man soon!!!
~Kelly

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I fully agree with your plan to get some "family time" this weekend. Wise choice! Dad

Jack-on-the-Lake said...

Good for you guys! If we were home I'd insist on a date night for you and Steve - please take us up on it another weekend very, very soon!

Anonymous said...

This sounds great! It is nice to relax. A few weekends ago Ethan and I just hung out around the house and we even painted a picture for our dining room. I will send you the pictures. It was wonderful!
~Danielle Whitbeck