Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Happy Birthday Glendon Peter...

Dear Little Son...

Happy First Birthday!! It is hard for me to believe that you are already 1 year old, but you remind me quickly as you're currently trying your first steps and saying Mamma clearly!!!
When I think back to this day a year ago, I can't help but remember how wonderful it was to welcome you into the world. God truly blessed us with a safe and healthy delivery, and you've been growing strong ever since. There are about 20 minutes that I wish I could relive over and over again - right after you made your appearance and I was seeing you for the first time. Even though your little face was new to me, it felt as though I had known you forever. You were apart of me and of your Daddy, and you turned us from a couple into a family!!! I'll never forget how Daddy held you so close and talked to you - really grasping for the first time that he was a father. You were so calm. You just studied his face and blinked every once in a while.

We love you, little son, and look forward to the next year with you in our family!!! We pray for you Luke 2:40.
"Holy God,
Grow Glendon to be strong in Spirit.
Fill him with Your wisdom.
Cover him with Your grace.
Amen"

Follow this link for pictures of Glendon's actual Birth day...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

Alaberi said...

happy birthday, Glendon! :-)