Monday, December 12, 2005

Just took a New Blogger Step...

Dear Subscribers...

This memo is a note of appology that your comments have not been showing up on our blog. (and here I thought you all didn't have much to say!! =)
I had set our settings to require me to approve all comments -after getting a few from unknown sales persons etc - but I just didn't know how to go in and actually approve the comments. I've figured it out, and your voices will now be heard!!! Thanks to Karri for alerting me to the prob.
Keep visiting, and we love getting your comments...
Kelly

2 comments:

Jack-on-the-Lake said...

"Dear Subscribers" ! You are funny.

That's right. Don't shut me down :)

Living Stone said...

Oh my - you know I wouldn't dare!!!
So, you're on for leading discussion tomorrow right? I can't wait!! =)