Saturday, December 31, 2005

Narnia...


Last night, my husband took me on a wonderful date night - last minute and very romantic!!!
We went down to Tinsletown and saw the movie, Narnia.
I absolutely loved it!!!
I grew up watching the old BBC version and have read all the books (10 yrs ago), so it was very nostalgic and wondrous to see such a good production of the story. I was impressed with the visual effects display, and the characters were all superbly cast. It was also neat to draw the parallels between the fantasy world of Narnia and the my Christian walk. Well done Disney....I can't wait to see it again!!!

2 comments:

Jack-on-the-Lake said...

I'm looking forward to seeing it too. Glad to hear you liked it!

Anonymous said...

Such a good movie! I've seen it twice now...the white witch was chilling! I loved the guy who played Mr. Tummnus...perfect choice for the character. -n